Sunday, May 23, 2010

Personal Details:

Name: Kwanda


Surname: Bhengu

Date of Birth: 14 Septemer 1991


Hometown: Newcastle(Madadeni)











Kwanda:

I'm coming from Northern Natal in a town named Newcastle, Kwanda is my name and my surname is Bhengu. I was born at Madadeni hospital on the 19th of September 1991, which makes me an epitome of Virgo.



I have spent most of my life in and around Newcastle. I started pre-school at Vulinqondo Crenche( a small pre-school located in Madadeni (Section 7). I then went to Cathulani Primary School, Sthobelumthetho Senior Primary School then finished may matric at Phendukani High School.



Life at high School:

In 2004, I started Grade 8 at Phendukani High School, Where I was given a name "nyenye" which they said its from ny Surname but I'm not sure. I had many friends in high school. Those friends are Andile "Dze" Nkosi, Wanda "Sticks" Khonjelwayo, Banele " Gundi" Mbuli, Senzo "Spikiri" Vilakazi, Mcebiseni "Gabela" Gabela and Musa "Mtsewu" Sibiya. When I was at high school I was defined as an extrovet(shy) guy. I was naughty when I was excited. My favourite teachers were Ms Khoza (class educator Grade 10), Mrs Kubheka(Class educator Grade 12) and Mr Hadebe "Giji" which I can describe him as a comedian of the school. I wasn't engaged to any sport activities at school I don't know why. I wasn't that famous at school because I didn't want to engage myself into school activities, but I was famous in class cause I was passing. My friends and I were known because we were the large group which contained funny and handsome guys(but not all of us were handsome).


My Childhood:


I was a naughty child because I was beaten every week. I used to break mugs and plates almost every month. I liked to fight during my child hood. I liked games so much that's why I had a large number of Toys, and Tv games. I was practising with soccer players even though I knew that soccer wasn't meant for me. I used to attend church every Sunday with my grandmother.




What do I like?

I like to play computer games, travelling and djying. I also like every thing that deals with a computer the most part I enjoy about a copmuter is to fix it. My friends at university always tells me that I can't live without a compuert and thats true.The kind of music that I play is House music and my favourite Dj's are Rowick Deep, Culoi De Song, Rocco, Liquid Deep, Roger Goode, Tira, Fresh, Oskido and Dennis ferrer.

Where am I now?

After 12 years schooling I finally went to university. I am currently completing my degree in Bcom Management Information Systems(IT) at the University of Zululand.

My love life:

I've dated so many girls. The girls on my street calls me a player but thats not true. My heart has been broken so many times and I paid the revenge for those pains I experienced. I'm holding a record of being a heart breaker and I'm happy about that. I loved chicks very much but now I like them I don't love them anymore. I always warn my friends not to trust a girl caurse once you do so "Uzoy'nyela leyondaba". Eish let me stop talkiing about chicks cause I will get angry and say things that I will regret. "Never ever trust a thing that bleeds for 3 to 5 days and still doesn't die.











1 comment:

  1. it good to hear from someone who went to the same skol as mine.

    ReplyDelete